I ordered parts for 100 units on Monday and submitted a purchase order with a contract manufacturer in Florida to do the work. Half the parts have already arrived. The production waits until the final parts arrive though. In this case we have parts coming from Japan, China, and Germany in addition to those coming from on shore distributors. The parts from Germany are heavy (the screw down terminals) so they are coming by ship. They leave the harbor tomorrow. I suspect we will have everything in hand within 3 weeks.
I pulled what will be among the last prototypes I make out of the mold this afternoon. It is the first I’ve made with the new insulation between the terminals. I am pleased with it. This innovation is thanks to reader feedback. I want to thank you guys for the help.