New Motobrain Mold

June 17, 2014 in 8 Channel PDU by Joshua Oster-Morris

As requested by you guys, I’ve added separators between the outputs to prevent accidental short circuits there. It looks pretty good to me.

Because the factory production samples were unusable, I ordered some new PCBs yesterday and will be hand building up some new Motobrains for this case next week. The factory that failed is considering rebuilding the samples on their nickel. They are in China and I therefore have little recourse other than my future business. If they can actually deliver I would be excited though because their pricing is good. I’ve also requested another factory to build some for me in case the first one decides to cut and run with my money after the first failure. I should have some volume of samples in the not to distant future one way or the other. As soon as I have evidence that someone other than myself can build them I will be ordering 100 units which will be going out to early adopters and market mavens who will be testing the product for me.

New Motobrain Mold

3