Constant current drivers working

March 24, 2013 in 8 Channel PDU by Joshua Oster-Morris

I got the last batch of parts I needed this week to test out my new constant current design. I put it all together this morning. I used the same board as last time but cut some traces, replaced some caps and a chip, and added a bodge wire. It works PERFECTLY! No more tangle of wires. Just goodness!!!! I am so stoked. No excuses now. Time to figure out how to make them by the hundred. It isn’t as easy as it sounds, so stand by. FYI, I’ve been asked to not speak about the cost of this gizmo or discuss money at all. When the time comes I will be creating a vendor thread to do support and that sort of thing. This thread is just about sharing the development and ideas. Thanks for all your help so far, we’ve really got something here!

photo[1]